Thursday, May 29, 2014

House hold disinfectant/ Detox/Anti viral/ Purifier/ Edible....

My goal is to have my family and myself healthy and happy! Seems like a pretty standard goal, but I am learning more and more  that healthy and happy go hand in hand and in that order too.
I find the most happiness when I am holding my son and he is smiling as healthy as can be.

This has made my journey for health even more exciting as I find answers to health concerns that are only a step away and that I don't need to go to a doctors office for.

Essential oils have been a big step for me in the right direction. I have my own first aid kit that doesn't have a list of side effects.
Scrapes and bug bites, ear aches to coughs and sore throats... Oils have done wonders for me!!
Lemon oil is in my top 3
Strong enough it disinfects and cleans counter tops and edible so you can add a couple drops to your water to clean your fruits and vegetables.

I put a couple drops in water for a sore throat or if I'm at a restaurant where the water tastes funny.
It helps with digestion and is amazing for detoxing and cleaning the body with an emphasis on the Liver.
Anti viral, anti bacterial and anti mold!!! This is a great oil to start off with!



http://mydoterra.com/celestehaggard


No comments: