Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Essential oils

Ever wondered what other options you have when it comes to your health? Or how you can take care of the small things at home without having to go to the doctor?

Did you know…

  • A huge $45 trillion per year is spent on health care world-wide, yet our culture is sicker than ever.
  • The USA is one of the biggest spenders on the entire globe when it comes to health care, yet it ranks 37th on the list of the world’s best health care systems.
  • More than a quarter of the children and teenagers who live in the US take regular medication.

Doctors hand out antibiotic like candy for every ailment that you can come up with. And the only thing given more then that is pain medication and yet we have more hospitals then any other country... why is it that is our health care is "so good", but our people are so sick???

I have used doctors and I will use one if I have a broken bone or when there are serious problems... but till that time (fingers crossed) I love being able to help my family!

The United States makes up only 4.6 percent of the world's population, but consumes 80 percent of its medicine
Note: We are the only country that goes to a doctor first. Other countries try natural ways first and go to a doctor second or third... And its the other countries that seem to be getting along pretty well!


Natural from Nature
     Why are people talking about essential oils?
Humans have been using plants as medicine for thousands and thousands of years and with all the chemicals and problems now people are going back to the basics and loving it!!
Essential oils are proving time and time again that they help your body fight disease.

There is a lot of different essential oil companies, and I’ve spent hours researching all the different options. And I spent money on other oils that were just watered down with other carrier oils or that said "not for internal use".  doTERRA is outrageously committed to sourcing the best oils in the world and providing us with top-of-the-line quality. doTERRA essential oils are unadulterated, chemical-free, and incredibly effective. They are certified for internal use!!! Which is a big deal for me because I want to get all the benefits I can from them... even in my cooking!!

My Experiences
At first I wasn't very excited about essential oils. My mother had given me some and they just sat in the back of my cabinet for a very long time. Then one day I had a friend mention oils to me. So I decided to go home and try them out and see for myself if they were really as good as the rumors.

That night I pulled out the 3 oils that I had: Lemon, Lavender and tea tree oil. And with my husband as a guinea pig we started!!
-My husband always had a hard time sleeping so I put some Lavender on his feet
-He worked at a desk with a head set on all the time so he constantly had an ear ache so I put a drop of tea tree by his ear
-My husband had been on and off of heart burn medication so I put some lemon oil in his water

The next morning I woke up curious about how he was feeling. First I asked him about his ear.... he looked surprised and said it didn't hurt, his heart burn hadn't flared up at all and he slept solid without any problems......so that's when I couldn't resist! If 3 oils could bring that much relief!!! What could other oils do????

Different essential oils have been shown to fight infections (even MRSA) calm emotional issues, aid the body in healing, and provide families all over the world with a natural alternative to synthetic medicine.

Now it is my passion to share them and use them everywhere in my home!!! From bee stings to bike accidents... I find more things you use them for all the time!!!
 

How do I Get Started?

I recommend starting with a wholesale membership, even if you are brand-new to the idea of essential oils. As a wholesale member (Wellness Advocate), you’ll enjoy:
  • Wholesale pricing on everything you order (that’s a savings of 25% on everything you buy)
  • The ability to start off with a special enrollment kit
  • No minimums, quotas, or obligations
  • Tons of trainings from me and my team.
You’ll also have the chance to take advantage of the Loyalty Rewards Program, which gives you even deeper savings, on top of your 25% off!

Click here for access to my web page!
This month when you sign up you will get $50 of free product when you spend $100 on your first order. Expires July 31, 2014


I don't want you to feel alone
This has been a blessing to me and I love when others are able to benefit too!

Email me and I will walk you thru it! If you need to talk just send me your phone # and I will call and answer any questions!
mycountrychic@gmail.com





I am not a doctor. Consult a health care professional for illnesses and medications.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I am looking for sandlewood oil. Due to financial issues beyond my control i could never spend $100 on a product for myself. Is there a way to purchase the one oil possibly 2 that i am looking for without all the membership and training etc...??? Thank You

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Country chic serving said...

Yes I can get you any of the oils that you need

Country chic serving said...

Yes I can get you any of the oils that you need