Thursday, April 4, 2019

Same blog- --new direction for furniture proceeds

With three kids under the age of 5 I haven't been refinishing Furniture in a while.

Then when my son wouldn't eat his spaghetti dinner we told him there were hungry kids that would love his dinner. He looked at me for a second and said "mom, I really want to help those kids" then he put his head down on his arms and cried and continued to do so on and off through out the rest of the day.
I realize I wanted to help too. 

So now we are refinishing furniture between nap time, mealtime, snack time and play time. 

Profits go to help those in need in Uganda Africa where my niece is serving for 4 months teaching English. She will have so many memories and stories to tell. And this way so will we!
Occasionally you will see us doing fundraising locally and sometimes as an outreach program for those in need elsewhere or after natural disasters.
So if you like the furniture, it not only looks good but it feels good too when it's going to a good cause. For more on what projects we are raising money for you can visit our Facebook page
Facebook.com/servingfncw

No comments: